Sunday, June 11, 2017

MARKET - Coonamble Ag Field Day. APRIL 2017

What an amazing view to start what turned out to be an awesome day at the Coonamble Ag Field Day

There really is something amazingly special about the start to our Country markets, the sunrise, and the scenery is certainly stunning.  But before I get to carried away, there is hard work involved... often the fingers are too cold to function popping up the gazebo... Lucky Brian is my muscle, but today I was also blessed with a couple extra roustabouts. Chooky and Kylie. Who were all too happy to jump in and help me fluff the stall with direction. 







Its always awesome to pack up, and be carrying a lighter load home... this lovely Adirondack setting is now sitting on an amazing property out near Walgett 
It never ceases to amaze me that we our set up amongst the machinery and the livestock... this city mouse is certainly enjoying the changes.
NOTE :- If there is ever an item that you would like to purchase, please email me to enquire, if the item is no longer available we may be able to custom create something similar for you. All items are available to post out using Australia Post rates to your postcode. 
To view more items please visit us on Facebook or Instagram 
 Or
Or send us an email : info@foreveralways.com.au

2 comments:

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}