Friday, October 29, 2010

Been a busy girl.....

Well October has flown by, with loads of things happening, including a trip to Melbourne to visit my my soul Sista for her Birthday and then both my Son and my Niece have had Birthdays. My BIL also had his last radiation treatment, which means now the slow recovery of that. But I have also been scrapping lots....so here is what I have been upto.

Even with my trip to Melbourne I managed to teach this class over at Top 50 as part of their Cybercrop this month. Which co-insided with out launch of our Kits - so of course it was a page that was included in the Kit Sneaks. - you can see more of it in the gallery



I managed to also complete one of the Top50 cybercrop Challenges, had hoped for more, but with only a couple of days at home it just didn't fit in, but I love the one I did do. The topic was all homemade, and the criteria for this challenge, was to create your own sketch and you all know how i love to doodle before i create...so this was perfect for me. I was also to include ribbon and at least 3 patterned papers. You can see more of it in the gallery.
Forever Always CREATIVE KITS November release is coming...so here are the sneaks of my secret squirrel projects...
  

Remember each month the kits will be packed with an excellent combination of the old with the new. Packed with cardstock, pattern papers and an amazing supply of embellishments, so you can create to your heart's content. Each kit will include bonus surprises this may include handmade items and vintage treasures, and will also include an exclusive sketch design or two, and ideas from our talented Design Team Members. We invite you to share your designs with us in our Gallery. We look forward to seeing what you create in the Gallery, there is a bonus in sharing too!!!!

Then there was my personal challenge to complete more challenge blog challenges - so this month it is Scrap the Girls and Scrap the boys - love my pages and had fun creating for both challenges

Scrap the Girls - we had to take inspiration from the following Shakespeare quote…..

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet."
and….**Extra criteria - flowers & buttons** - check out the materials and more sneaks over in the gallery
I really had fun with that one, and of course flowers they had to be handmade...LOL even the crochet hook came out for a little creating....seem to be making more of these of late, with visiting my sister and BIL its just the thing to do in the car, or at the hospital. Hope i keep it up, now that the hospital visits are done with.
Scrap the boys - Devil is in the details - Fabric, and not essential but this sketch.....well i liked the bones of the sketch, so it worked for me. I used a piece of printed boy fabric i have had for donkey's years it seems, and then got in the total texture with texture paste on the cardstock, stitching with string...mmmm now that's not easy. hope you like it. I certainly do!!!

Check out the materials list and close ups in the gallery

Thanks for looking and commenting too....oh and leaving the handmade ornies open till monday...come on girls join in the fun you know you want to....
here are some of my ornie creations from last year
So come on add your name to the list and join in the fun ......over on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}